ABOUT US

Comprehensive wedding and event planning company providing service to New York's Capital District including Albany, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady, Troy and the Adirondack Region. With a focus on providing accessible services of the highest quality, event planner, Taia Younis, creates unforgettable weddings and events featuring many unique and personalized touches. Best of all . . . clients enjoy their events stress-free!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meet the Planner

I am proud to debut my brand new “Meet the Planner” video. Thanks to the talented Cheryl Lighthall of CASL Productions, I’m able to introduce myself, my Company and the advantages of hiring an event planner to the masses.

One of the most important factors in choosing a planner is the personal connection you have with him or her. Therefore, knowing the personality, professional ethics and values of the planner are critical to making a good selection. It is who I am that makes me love what I do and plan thoughtful events. In this day and age when most people find their vendors online, its important for all vendors to have a strong web presence. However, since starting my Company two years ago, I’ve struggled with how to convey who I am to potential clients doing casual online research. A bio and two dimensional photographs just didn’t seem to do the trick.

So I’m thrilled to give everyone out there a glimpse of who they’re hiring when they choose Inspired Occasions for their special day. Take a look, share the word and spread the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbPMHImxhmg

No comments:

Post a Comment